Sunday 17 October 2010

Alternatives

Had an operation on my ear - I was told I was deaf a few years ago by my local PCT but after buying a new phone and in-ear headphones, I thought I'd google to check I was ok popping the buds in.
I was ok but it was by chance I also found out what I had been diagnosed with ( otosclerosis ) is treatable.
I've had the op and all seems to be fine - I cant hear a sausage until the packing comes out of my lug but straight after when the surgeon speaks it was LOUD so fingers crossed.

While recuperating I've squeezed in the making of some images I've been working with for a while - I've been picking up stuff from Ebay in readiness.

The finished prints are a 1m x 660mm and mounted on foam board. If I may say so, as my friend Shabba Ranks would say, they look da bomb. I've applied for the Winter Arts Fair in Liverpool at the end of November so I'll be gauging interest then.



No comments: